Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Monterey, Carmel, and Big Sur

One of our favorite things about this area is how much there is to do.  Whether it is heading North to San Francisco or down South to the beach, we are never at a loss for activities.  I know this is one of the things I will miss most when we move this summer. Last month we took a weekend and spent a couple of nights in Monterey.  This was our first time taking Caleb on any type of vacation (excluding Utah where we stayed with family) so I was a little nervous.  But he did great! We did a lot of hiking around Carmel and Big Sur and he was content to just chill in the carrier and look around or nap.  I guess I would be content too if someone were carrying me around all day..

Stopping for a bottle in Point Lobos


Beautiful view off of Highway 1






No comments:

Post a Comment