Thursday, May 2, 2013

4 years



Today is our 4 year anniversary.  It is crazy how it seems like forever ago and yesterday all at the same time.  Here is a recap of a few of the major things that have happened in our 4 years of marriage:
  • Both graduated college
  • Both worked our first real 'grown up' jobs
  • Moved to a completely new place
  • Gone on many mini adventures around Northern California 
  • Been accepted to MBA school with a full scholarship (Kyle not me, it is simply my duty as the wife to brag)
  • Become parents to the most amazing little boy ever (every parent thinks this right?)
I feel so lucky to be married to my best friend.  The past 4 years have been an amazing adventure, and yet I feel like our adventure is just getting started.  Happy Anniversary babe! Here's to forever

1 comment:

  1. Aww Kaylee!!!! Happy anniversary to you and Robert Kyle as we like to call him!!! Where are you guys headed to?

    ReplyDelete